Long time no post.
So I’ve slowly been working on content and with having my hard drive replace in my laptop, there were certain things that had to be delayed. I have pictures ready to go, I also have more content just waiting to be posted and all I needed was a fully functioning computer!
But it all seems to be functioning now that I’ve re-installed everything. The worst part is that there is always something missing. You think that you remembered to install all of the other things, but you always forget one thing when you go to use YouTube and volume doesn’t work.
Anyways, these muffins I made a few weeks ago. I had some zucchini in the fridge and I didn’t want to eat it with dinner. So I decided that it would be more fun to make muffins!
I used a favorite muffin recipe, I usually use it with blueberries or raspberries. So I took the plunge and added squash instead.
- White muffin mix, or bran muffin mix
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Prepare muffin mix as per instructions, or prepare your plain muffin recipe as per your instructions.
- Grate zucchini, and put into muffin mix
- Spoon out into muffin tin with muffin cups. Make sure to put spritz baking spray into the muffin cups so that the muffin cups don't stick to the muffin.
- Bake for the time specified in your recipe or on the package.